Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Comfort4Men On Sale Soon at Shapings


Shapings now has the Comfort4Men hosiery listed, but not for sale yet, as they have not come in. The hose are listed at $49.95 in US dollars, yikes! I would love to try them out, but $50 is a lot for one pair of hose. I understand that they are compression grade, (and they have a fly, which is almost a MUST for me), but they would have to last a long time for me to spend that much on them. Heck, I could get three pairs of the Comfilon 549's for the same price!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hose are definitely worth it. They last a long time and do not mind paying 50 dollars a pair for the quality of the product.

Anonymous said...

The hose are definitely worth it. They last a long time and do not mind paying 50 dollars a pair for the quality of the product.