Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Longtime Reader Published

I know that it has been a long time since I've written, but I kinda had writers block. The weather has been cooler, so I've been wearing tights or pantyhose under my regular male clothing for warmth. I've been experimenting with the different kinds of men's hosiery I have, and have come to the conclusion that my favorites are the Comfilon 849's for tights, and the 549's for sheer hose.

The reason I was inspired to write today, is that I was contacted by a long time reader to let me know that he has published stories of his adventures wearing hosiery. They can be found here:

http://stores.lulu.com/eugenetswong

I also wanted to congratulate the readers for making our blog hit over 10,000 readers. As is always keep reading, and more importantly, keep leaving comments!

3 comments:

Hosiery Advocate said...

10,000?! Cool! Congratulations. :^)

Thanks for your support.

PH Balanced Blog said...

And thank you! I hope your stories sell well, let us know.

Hosiery Advocate said...

So far nothing. :^)