Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Doyeah Men's Tights with Fly

Doyeah is a Chinese brand of hosiery that came out with a men's line of hose a few years ago.  /these are their 80 denier men's cool opening tights.  As you can see, they are slightly transparent.  They come in the black shown, and also a skin tone which I haven't tried.  They are affordable at about $11 a pair, durable, and only come in one size.  They claim to fit guys from 5'2" to 5'11" and up to 190 pounds.  I am at the upper end of the height and if you were taller than 5'11, they would not be long enough.

I almost got a case of the Doyeah men's pantyhose with the "trunk" called the cool trunk hose with a special "trunk" for your "junk".  I was going to get the case and resell them on eBay, but decided that it wasn't worth the effort.  I almost wish that I did so that I could've got into the men's pantyhose market.

No comments: