Friday, March 27, 2015

Exciting Purchase, Disappointing Purchase

First of all, I was very excited to find these "Three Legged Pantyhose" on eBay.  The instructions in case you can't read say, "The perfect gift for the very special man.  They are oh so nice for skiing, hunting, football, almost anything - even open toed platform shoes.  Three Legged pantyhose are especially designed to conform to the mist distinguishing attributes of the male body."

I was able to "snag" these for $2 + shipping.  I'm sure if I were to try them on they wouldn't have snagged like the pair in the right picture frame.  I bought these Hanes pantyhose with the intention of using them for pictures.  They snagged when I first put them on.  The color isn't the best either, very pale for nude hose.  I won't be buying these again, but I was glad to get the Three Legged Pantyhose, which I believe are essentially the same as the old gag gift, Man-T-Hose.

No comments: