Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doyeah Tights Arrive


I bit the bullet, and ordered a pair of each style of the Doyeah line from Luxelegwear. Here's my impressions.

Doyeah 10 denier sheer to waist: I took them out of the package, and held them up to my legs. they appeared to be long enough. I washed all of them, and when they dried, I tried them on. If I was any taller,(5'11") these would not be long enough. The fly is very narrow, but will probably do the job. A longer wear will give a better impression.

Doyeah 80 denier opaques: I took them out of the package, and held them up. Boy, they better stretch. After washing and drying, I tried them on. Wow, these fit great, and feel great. They remind me of the Comfilon 849's. sorry Steve, I think I may buy more of these when the 849's I have start to wear out. A longer wear will tell more.

Doyeah footless/crotchless: They looked small out of the package. After washing and drying, I tried them on. The fit OK, and the "crotchless" portion lines up with, well what you'd want it to. the verdict is still out on these too. With all, a longer wear time will tell more.

No comments: