Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More New Doyeah Products



A new product is available at doyeah.com, this one is translated as "Fine-structure Mesh Trousers" Although they have a sheer appearance, they appear fitted, rather than the tight feeling of tights or hose. I haven't been able to find anything similar on ebay, to see if it has a fly or not.

I haven't had a chance to wear the opaque Doyeah tights again, but the last time I did, I noticed that they fly was rather wide, and fell right on my "junk", so it felt as if I was falling out . I think I may have remedied this by putting in a couple of stitches to make the fly narrower. I used the Comfilon tights as a guide, the Doyeah Opaques were an inch and a half wider! This is kinda funny, because the Doyeah sheers have a much narrower fly. I tried them on and it seems like it may work. Only time will tell.

No comments: