Monday, February 28, 2011

Tights While Running, Tights After

I had a 10 mile race yesterday, a prep race for the big race I have in the middle of April that ends in and is named after a big New England city (hint, hint). It had been snowing, and the temperature was in the low 30's. In those temperatures, I like to keep my knees warm. I wore, like I usually do, Under Armour Cold Gear (tights) Leggings. When the race finished, they had showers available at a local school. Knowing that compression is important after running longer distances, I brought a pair of Comfilon A876 full support footless tights(as seen above) to change into after a quick shower. Although they look opaque, and they mostly are, Comfilon recommends that they be worn with shorts, as they are too sheer to wear alone. I put them on, and a pair of shorts, and I was off to the lunch served after, then home. I'll have to say, due to the opaqueness of them, it probably looked as if I was just wearing regular running tights.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look good, hope you are not too sore after the run.

carl said...

Sounds like you had a great very positive day.....

Nothing like wearing tights open and confidently

Take Care