Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Product Idea

I was thinking the other day while biking. Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra layer for your legs, to slip on if it got cool, that would be easy to pack. I was thinking of pantyhose, of course. But, I thought, wouldn't it also be nice to be able to slide them over your bike shorts, and then have the appearance of not having on an extra layer? The only way you could do that is to have something kinda like the old "Underalls" A different colored brief portion, with tan legs. I put something together to illustrate my idea:
I did this by putting a pair of regular hose through a pair of Comfilon A323 Sheer Briefs, just to illustrate my idea. My thought was, one could slide on and off the extra layer as needed, and wear it while giving the illusion of still having bare legs. Good idea or not?

3 comments:

Hosiery Advocate said...

I doubt that I would go for this, because I haven't cycled in years, & I tend to get too hot when I cycle.

Anonymous said...

seems great,,,good cocept,I would go with it!!

PH Balanced Blog said...

Thanks for the votes guys, If I knew how to do it, I'd try making them myself and try marketing them, but alas I don't know how, or have the time to do it.