Saturday, November 27, 2010

Belly Star Pantyhose too Big, Want to Trade?

It has been a while since I posted last. Thanksgiving is such a busy time of the year for me. Now that it is over, I finally have some time to breathe...

After what it seems like weeks, I got my ebay purchase of Belly Star Men's Pantyhose in today. They are a size large, but fit more like a medium. For the record, I'm 5'11", about 175 pounds. These hose were a little tight, and a little short. They would probably be fine for someone a little thinner and shorter. That being said, before I try to sell them on ebay to recoup what I spent on them, I'd like to offer up a swap with one of our readers. I'd be interested in any hosiery as a trade. Is anyone interested? If so, email me at phbalancedblog@gmail.com

No comments: