Tuesday, November 9, 2010

International Men in Tights Day on LAUF

I started a post on Legwear as Unisex Fashion about my idea for iMiTD 2011. So far the posts have been positive. follow the discussion here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/LegwearUF/messages/?msg=8854.1

In following the theme as of late, I wanted to post a picture of the hosiery I'm wearing today:
This is how a pair of Comfilon A549's look under similar lighting as the previous pictures. In keeping in theme, I shot below the crotch. at a similar angle. These are much lighter than the Gerbe Satin 20's I posted the other day. they are also lighter than the Doyeah 80's.

I have to keep closer watch on the hit counter on the side of this blog. It is almost up to 22,000!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good on you for being willing to take up the cause. I'll support you.

I did not realize that I have not looked at your blog for so long. I've been distracted with other things.

--
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Hosiery Advocate
[a.k.a. Eugene T.S. Wong]