Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm going to hold off on ordering a case

I was all set to order a dozen of Dohyea Cool Trunk tights straight from China. I had plans to keep half, and try to sell half on ebay in order to try to make some of my money back. I probably could have pulled it off, but maybe instead, I'll place an order at a later date, once I see how these hose hold up. I may also try some of their other styles as well, instead of just the cool trunks. I will say, that if you are interested in any Doyeah products, you can order through them direct, and their prices, even with shipping are WAY cheaper than any of the other online retailers.

I am holding off for a couple of other reasons. First, I want to get a new pair of 3/4 length running tights for an up coming race. If the weather is cooler, I like the support and having my knees covered when running. I think that it more important right now. I also, thanks to a LAUF friend, have several pairs of Comfilon 549's . It's funny how some pairs seem to last forever without running, and some run right away. Today I'm wearing a pair, that I opened last year, and they have no runs in the legs.

No new news on the men's pantyhose front. I scan the internet almost daily, looking for new stories, products etc. I want to know, and I want to keep you our faithful readers informed!

I really like wearing pantyhose. I love the way they feel on my legs, and I really like that I can wear them in font of Mrs. PH, and that we are talking more about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I really like wearing pantyhose. I love the way they feel on my legs, and I really like that I can wear them in font of Mrs. PH, and that we are talking more about them."

I like wearing too, and it's great for me that I don't have to hide this thing to my wife! We don't talk about hose very much, anyway I wear them in front of her too, even with short when I'm at home, and it was such a natural thing for me, now! :)