Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Shipping by Luxelegwear

I was surprised when I got home today to find my shipment from Luxelegwear was already in! I ordered it on Friday, and Monday it arrived!

I washed the Cool Trunk hose and the boxer briefs, and later tried them on.
As you can see the color is tan. They have a little sheen, but not too much. I am 5'11'', and about 175. The hose just fit me, maybe a bit too short in the waist, but that may just be a matter of personal preference. The "trunk" portion seemed to fit well. As I said in an earlier post, I do have man-t-hose. They don't fit me well, maybe a shorter man they would. The third leg in man-t-hose are just like that, a third leg. The "trunk" fits better. Time will tell how I like these. As I said, all I did was try them on and take them off.

I was less impressed with the boxer briefs. In the pictures, they looked to be made out of the same material as pantyhose, and tan or beige. In reality, they appear to be a pinkish yellow. They are also made out of a slightly see through spandex type material.

Luxelegwear was a pleasure to deal with. Their shipping was super fast, and Deb from Luxe sent a thank you note with the order. I would definitely recommend buying form them.

Now Mrs. PH was less impressed with each of them. she said that she felt the Comfilon's were better, when she saw a snag in the Cool Trunk hose. I would agree that they are a better fit and more practical.

No comments: