Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yes, I think you saw it here first... Drudge post

Just found this, posted there this morning. Although I believe this is different than the actual drudge report, but still...

Love the comments. /sarcasm Yes, admittedly, it did take me a while to come to a level of acceptance and for that I apologise to those of you looking for it to become something more usual.

(OT, I need to get some smileys here.)

Who's going to be the first to respond as one that's a practical wearer? Mr PH is unavailable at the moment, but I'm going to let him know about it.

7:30PM
Nevermind, I'm deleting the link. Since I originally posted the link this afternoon, the comments are just too ugly for me and I'm not going to share the ugliness or allow it to reach here. Thankfully I did not direct hyperlink it. If you want to read it just look up drudge and pantyhose and see what you find. :-(

No comments: