Friday, January 9, 2009

Some may not like this Blog

There may be some readers that may not like where this Blog is going or what the subject matter is. While I agree that pantyhose/tights are and can be a practical piece of a mans wardrobe, I can't help but wonder if those who like to wear are also wearing due to a fetish with hoisery. Fetish, the "F" word. I'm going to come out and say it. Yes I have a pantyhose/tights fetish. But, I also see them as a practical piece of clothing. Can't they be both? What initially drew me to them when I was in puberty, I don't know. But, because of my experiences in puberty, yes I do think that I developed a slight fetish for them. Is that wrong to use the "F" word? I don't think that there is anything wrong with it, as long as it is done appropriatley. And, if the fetish for wearing hoisery blends into wearing them for day to day life, as a practical undergarment, then that will explain why I am so happy to wear them in the wintertime. Can't something that one gets joy out of not only be a toy, but auseful item as well?

No comments: