Saturday, January 24, 2009

One warm day..

Followed by cold. Warm, was relative. It was in the upper 30's. I wore my Comfilon A677's. They are not tights, but sheer pantyhose, of course with a fly. Comfilon came out with these in the fall, and so far I'm pleased. They offer more support than the 549's that I am used to. they also appear, after about a half a dozen wearings, to be more durable. I think, because of the durability, they will become my new favorites. I like to wear the Comflion tights when it is cooler, and the pantyhose when it is a little warmer, say in the fall and early spring. It is too hot for pantyhose under my work clothing in the late spring, summer and fall. This past summer, I switched to sheer knee high stockings form Comfilon, and couldn't have been happier. More in a later post.

I stumbled upon this story while reading another blog about pantyhose:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2009/01/23/renee_zellweger_gives_underwear_firm_a_b

Apparently I'm not alone in wearing pantyhose to keep warm!! I, however, only wear one pair.

Hey, do you enjoy this blog? Got something to say? Any feedback from the ladies? We'd love to hear from you!

No comments: